Universal Orlando will be serving secret menu items at restaurants across the resort specifically for their Orlando Passholders. We haven’t received confirmation if the pass is necessary to place an order for these secret items. If it’s not necessary, give it a try and let us know your results!
For the first time ever, Passholders will be able to indulge in over 30 new Secret Menu Food & Beverage items available exclusively during UOAP Days from August 12 to September 30.
Universal Studios Florida
Finnegan’s Bar & Grill | Featured Secret Menu Item
You know you’re gonna stop here anyways, so we’ll just cut to the chase. Head to Finnegan’s Bar & Grillto try the Loaded Potato Webb, loaded with beer battered crispy potatoes & onions applewood smoked bacon, melted sharp cheddar cheese and sliced scallions.
- Chilled Mediterranean Seafood Salad
- Fresh Red Snapper, Calamari, Gulf Shrimp, PEI Mussels, Lightly Poached in Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Tart Lemon, Diced Roma Tomatoes, and Rosemary Crostini.
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
Comic Strip Cafe | Featured Secret Menu Item
Comic Strip Cafe in Islands Of Adventure has taken a UOAP favorite to the next level with…Margherita Pizza Fries! We’re talking french fries with fresh mozzarella, marinara, Italian tomatoes, balsamic glaze and basil pesto drizzle on top.
You just might have to come back for seconds. And thirds.
- Shrimp Curry Noodle Bowl
- Sautéed shrimp with rice noodles, baby bok choy, vegetables and a Thai coconut curry sauce tossed tableside.
- Shrimp and Grits
- Blackened shrimp in a cherry tomato cream sauce with roasted corn bacon relish, served on a bed of yellow ground stone grits with smoked cheddar.
Universal’s Volcano Bay
Featured Secret Menu Item
Swing by the Kohola Reef Restaurant & Social Club and Whakawaiwai Eats to try the mouthwatering Glazed Pork Belly Biano Pizza with garlic cream sauce, mozzarella cheese, shredded cheddar, parmesan cheese, **please hold while I catch my breath**, pork belly, fresh cilantro, and sweet plantains to top it all off.
It’s the perfect meal after a day of taking on the Krakatau Aqua Coaster and relaxing on Waturi Beach.
Voodoo Doughnut. | Featured Secret Menu Item
Our Passholders voted, and now have the official doughnut of Passholder Appreciation Days. It’s filled with Strawberry Lemonade Bavarian and it’s just for you, UOAP’s at Voodoo Doughnut!
The doughnut will be available starting August 18th, so be sure to pick one up on your way to Passholder Appreciation Night.
- Esquites Salad
- Roasted corn, Jicama, Radishes, Tortilla strips, Ancho spice, Pico de gallo, Cotija cheese, Mixed greens coated with jalapeno mayo.
- Cheese Enchilada
- Corn tortilla, Menonita cheese, salsa verde, queso fresco, ranchero sauces, refried beans, house rice, guacamole, sour cream.
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken breast marinated with buttermilk, battered and fried, tossed with buffalo wing sauce, topped with shredded lettuce and bleu cheese dressing, served with fries and pickle.
- Jamaica Mistaka Pork Sliders
- Three pork sliders on a brioche bun with island coleslaw and pineapple avocado sauce, served with fries.
The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar | Featured Secret Menu Items
You need to make it a point during Passholder Appreciation Days to stop by The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar to try their Sesame Chicken Bites and the B.A.N.A.N.A. (Banana Brulee) Milkshake.
The Sesame Chicken Bites are crispy panko-fried chicken bites with a sweet and sour sesame glaze over a bed of pickled Asian slaw. While the B.A.N.A.N.A. (Banana Brulee) Milkshake has molto vanilla ice cream, Crème brulee batter, crispy banana chips, carmel drizzle, and is topped with whipped cream, crushed vanilla wafers, and bruleed bananas.
Looking for a light dish to share with a friend? Give the Sumo Minis appetizer a try with two tempura battered mini burgers, served on sweet Hawaiian rolls with spicy Asian slaw.
- Avocado Toast
- Flatbread, Cajun spice, Guacamole, Roasted corn, Black beans, Cherry tomatoes, Limes, Avocado ranch.
- Double Pork BBQ Burger
- Bun, Slaw, Sauce, Pulled pork, Burger, Bacon, Fries.
Red Oven Pizza Bakery | Featured Secret Menu Item
You owe it to yourself to stop by the Red Oven Pizza Bakery to try their must-have secret menu dishes. First, try the Mozzarella e Prosciutto. It’s thinly-sliced prosciutto served alongside fresh mozzarella over a bed of argula and it is devine.
For the main course? Order Pizza Nutella. It’s a sweet hazelnut spread over a crispy pizza crust, topped with fresh strawberries, cookie crumbles and a whipped topping.
- Gnocchi Sorrentina
- Tender gnocchi, cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella tossed in marinara, garnished with basil.
- Aglio Olio Peperoncino
- Spaghetti in garlic and olive oil, tossed with red and yellow peppers, eggplant, and speck, seasoned with Calabrian pepper and parsley.
- AP Club
- Smoked shaved turkey, Shaved ham, Fontina, Cheddar, Parmesan, Tomato, Bacon, Avocado.
Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen | Featured Item
Sure you could share your Chicken & Waffle Sliders from Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen with a friend, but we’re not sure you’re going to be willing to share after one bite of these tasty sliders layered with lettuce, tomato, fried chicken, strawberry & Sriracha maple mayo with Applewood bacon.
Feeling like a delicious twist on a classic sandwich? Order the Chicken Ciabatta with toasted herb ciabatta bread, pesto, arugula, Divina tomatoes, grilled chicken, topped with goat cheese, sherry mushroom sauce, and truffle red onions.
- Rasta Pasta
- Vegan jerk penne pasta, Coconut milk sauce, Mixed peppers, squash & zucchini.
- Passholders’ Delight ice cream
- Sweet cream ice cream, caramel, fudge, cookie dough, brownie, chocolate chips, waffle cone.
- Oreo Classic Roll
- Classic roll, Caramel frosting, Chocolate sauce, Oreo cookie topping.
- Tale of Two Cities
- Foot long hotdog, Pulled pork, Cole slaw, Pickles, BBQ sauce, Smoked Bacon, Pinto beans, Grilled onions & peppers, Cheddar cheese.
- Tour of New Orleans
- Gumbo, Red beans & rice.
- Ketel One Botanical Cucumber Mint Refresher cocktail
- Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint vodka, Club soda, Mint.
- Ketel One Botanical Peach Refresher cocktail
- Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom vodka, Club soda, Peach slice.
- Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit Refresher cocktail
- Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose vodka, Club soda, Grapefruit slice.
- Rising Star Blood Orange ‘Rita cocktail
- El Charro Blanco tequila, Patron Citronage tequila, Bacardi margarita base, Blood orange syrup, Lime, Blood orange slice.
- Rising Star Mystically Minted cocktail
- Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint vodka, St. Elder Elderflower Liquor, and mint.
- Groove Spiked Lemonade cocktail
- Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, Simple syrup, Pink lemonade, Lemon wedge.
- Groove Tropical Breeze cocktail
- Don Q Coco rum, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Triple Sec, Pineapple juice, Maraschino cherry.
Starbucks | Featured Secret Menu Items
If you find yourself walking in the parks and notice a fellow Passholder who looks like they have an extra pep in their step, it’s probably because they just stopped by Starbucks and ordered the Passholder exclusive Candy Bar Frappuccino or the delicious Cinnamon Honey Cold Foam Cold Brew.
Check out what makes these two drinks a secret menu must.
- AP Candy Bar Frappuccino
- Frappuccino roast base, Toffee Nut Syrup, Dark caramel, Whipped cream, Caramel and mocha drizzle.
- Cinnamon Honey Cold Foam Cold Brew
- Cold brew with vanilla, cinnamon dolce and toffee nut topped with honey cold foam and cinnamon.
*Also available at Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure Starbucks locations
Universal’s Fresh Eats
- AP All Star Slush
- Cherry, lemonade and blue raspberry slushes.
Universal CityWalk Kiosks
- Creamsicle cocktail
- Pinnacle Vanilla Vodka, Orange juice, Sprite, Orange slice.
- Pinnacle Vanilla Vodka, Orange juice, Sprite, Orange slice.
Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
Bar 17 Bistro | Featured Secret Menu Item
Visit Bar 17 Bistro on top of Universal’s Aventura Hotel, order the Appreciation Thyme Cocktail and take in one of the most beautiful sunset views in Florida. It’s the perfect way to wind down after a long day at the parks with a refreshing vodka, strawberry, thyme and lemon.
*Must be 21 years or older to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
For more information on #UOAPDays—including your Passholder exclusive discounts and offers—head over to the Passholder Appreciation Days website.