A brand new limited-capacity ticketed experience is coming to Disney California Adventure Park starting March 18.
Announced on D23 and the Disney Parks Blog, Michael Ramirez revealed that the new experience is called A Touch of Disney.
The experience “offers some of the world-famous food and beverages from around the resort, plus a chance to see Disney characters, shop for the latest Disney merchandise and pose at unique photo locations”.
“A selection of iconic food and beverage items from both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park will be available for you to enjoy, from churros and the world-famous DOLE Whip to the classic Monte Cristo Sandwich usually found in New Orleans Square.”
“Many items will be served snack-sized, so you can delight in a variety of bites and sips from mid-day through the evening.”
“These guest-favorites will be available at locations around the park, including Smokejumpers Grill, Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats, Award Wieners, Cocina Cucamonga to name a few, and six seasonal and creatively themed marketplaces.”
Retail locations will also be open starting next month that will be selling the newest, latest apparel, accessories, and souvenirs.
Key information for A Touch of Disney
- The new experience begins March 18; offered Thursdays – Mondays from noon to 8 pm.
- The introductory $75 ticket includes admission, parking for the experience at Mickey & Friends parking structure, unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taking during the day, and a $25 A Touch of Disney dining card.
- Tickets for the experience will be available on the Disneyland website from March 4, for select days from March 18 – April 5.
- Table reservations for Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining will be made available beginning March 11.
- Table reservations do not provide admission to A Touch of Disney and dining at those locations requires A Touch of Disney ticket that is valid on the same day as the table reservation.
Ramirez also explained that “Downtown Disney District will remain open seven days a week with unique dining and shopping that includes Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes, Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, Naples Ristorante e Bar, World of Disney and Star Wars Trading Post”.
Buena Vista Street will remain open as an extension of the Downtown Disney District through March 14 and will be closed beginning March 15.
Beginning March 18, Buena Vista Street will become part of A Touch of Disney.
More details regarding what to expect at the A Touch of Disney experience can be found on the Disneyland website.