Various candy kitchens at both resorts will allow you to order your handmade treats using the official app, and skip the line!
Guests can already use Mobile Order to order meals and snacks right through each resort’s official app, but now you can order treats from select locations throughout both Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort.
You can use Mobile Order to save time in line when picking up treats from cupcakes and cookies to chocolate-covered marshmallows and elaborately-decorated candy apples.
Disneyland Resort – Now available!
- Marceline’s Confectionery, located at Downtown Disney District
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen, located at Disneyland park
- Pooh Corner, located at Disneyland park
- Trolley Treats, located at Disney California Adventure park
Walt Disney World Resort
- Candy Cauldron, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 14
- Karamell-Küche Caramel, located at EPCOT – available Sept. 16
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop, at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – available Sept. 21
- Goofy’s Candy Company, at Disney Springs – available Sept. 23
The Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom Park will also offer mobile order service after it reopens from its current refurbishment.