Disney Cruise Line Cancels All Sailings Through May 17th
Disney Cruise Line have announced that they will be cancelling all cruises through May 17th to assist in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus disease that is causing problems for almost every industry around the world.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have announced that they will be extending their suspension of cruise departures from the United States.
Here is the official statement by Disney Cruise Line:
“Yesterday, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced it would extend its suspension of cruise departures from the United States.”
“In line with this direction and with the wellbeing of our guests and team members as our top priority, Disney Cruise Line is reaching out to all guests booked on departures of the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic through Sunday, May 17, 2020, to advise that these sailings have been cancelled.”
This cancellation affects the following Disney Cruise Line sailings:
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/2
- 7-Night Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/9
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/16
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/1
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/4
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/8
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/11
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/15
- 4-Night Bahamas from Miami 4/30
- 4-Night Bahamas from Miami 5/4
- 3-Night Bahamas from Miami 5/8
- 12-Night Transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona 5/11
For compensation, Disney Cruise Line is offering guests the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date, or a full refund
The credit will be automatically added to your account if you don’t wish to receive a refund.
Subscribe for Email Updates
Get the latest updates for Disney, Universal and more straight into your inbox! No spam of course! 😊
Tom is a theme park fanatic hailing all the way across the pond in the United Kingdom.
After visiting and experiencing everything that the theme park's offer in the UK, he has concluded his favourite to be Alton Towers located in Staffordshire.