Shanghai Disney Resort have announced that they will be accepting reservations from General Admission ticket holders starting from today.
Before, guests would have had to buy a dated ticket in order to enter the almost 4 year old theme park and due to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests were unable to use these tickets.
Shanghai Disney Resort said the following in an official statement:
- Guests who have purchased but have not used their one-day General Admission tickets must make a reservation for their visit date and time by clicking here, prior to their visit to the park.
- To make a reservation, guests must enter the order number and the government ID number that were used when purchasing their tickets. Paper ticket holders must provide the ticket number which is either in 19 or 22 digits printed on the back of the ticket. If an accompanying guest is a child under the age of 3 years old or with a height of 1.0 meter and below on the day of their visit, his/her name, government ID, and a phone number of the ticket holder are required for advanced reservation.
- Beginning at 13:00, June 1, 2020, reservations will be available to guests for park visits from June 3 through June 7. From 13:00, June 2, reservations for park visits on June 8 will be available to guests. From 13:00 every day starting June 3, we will open a six-day reservation calendar. Guests cannot make a reservation for a visit on the same date as the reservation. The reservation system will be updated at 13:00 each day, with a limited daily quota.
- Park entry times offered will vary based on daily operations. Please visit the Advanced Reservation page for further details and to select available visitation dates and park entry times.
- Only one reservation per time per ticket is permitted. The reservation may be cancelled or modified subject prior to activating the ticket at park entry. Available dates and times for reselection are subject to calendar and park daily operations.
- Guests under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by a guest aged 16 or older in order to enter the park.
- Guests who fail to make reservations during the Advanced Reservation Period will still be able to visit the park after the Advanced Reservation Period and before the end of the validity period*.
- Guests can call the Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center (400-180-0000) for more information regarding the One-Day General Admission Ticket Advanced Reservation.