Walt Disney World have announced more reopening dates from July to October for 11 hotels within the resort.
The following hotels will be open to guests who have already reserved their rooms:
- July 10 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- July 29 – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- August 12 – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- August 24 – Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- September 21 – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- October 1 – Disney’s Boardwalk Resort.
- October 14 – Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
The dates are subject to change and guest’s reservations could still be changed or modified to other hotels if required by Walt Disney World.
There are some resort hotels that have not been scheduled for reopening yet and only guests with a theme park ticket or Annual Pass will be granted access to the Disney Park Pass reservation system.