More restaurants are set to reopen at Disneyland Resort this month, Disney Parks has announced today.
Karen McClintock revealed on the Disney Parks blog that the latest restaurants to join the reopening list include Paradise Garden Grill, Storytellers Café, and more.
Some of the restaurant’s will have their reservations available online a few days before it’s reopening.
- Disneyland’s Paradise Pier Hotel reopens June 15
- Avenger’s Campus opens on June 4 at Disney’s California Adventure Park
- Disney’s food guide for Disneyland’s reopening
The dates and locations are subject to change Disney has said, however the latest restaurants that will be reopening at Disneyland Resort include:
- Paradise Garden Grill – May 13
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace – May 20 for Legacy Passholders and their guests only, online reservations available May 18
- Blue Bayou Restaurant – May 27, online reservations available May 18
- Napa Rose – May 28 for dinner only, online reservations available May 18
- Storytellers Café – May 28 for breakfast and dinner with no characters, online reservations available May 18
- GCH Craftsman Bar – online reservations available May 28
McClintock has said that the “full-service park locations have limited seating capacity for guests with confirmed theme park reservations and tickets for the same park on the same date 60 days in advance with mobile check-in and mobile wait-list at select full-service locations, available on the Disneyland mobile app.”