Universal Beijing Resort has revealed the full list of food and beverage and retail locations that will be available when the resort opens this year.
The resort will feature Universal Studios Beijing and Universal CityWalk Beijing, similar to those found in the United States.
Guests visiting the resort will be able to find a full range of food, shopping and entertainment experiences.
No admission ticket will be required to experience the “dynamic and highly interactive atmosphere” at Universal CityWalk Beijing.
Universal CityWalk Beijing is currently undergoing final operational preparations that include training and operational simulations.
It includes 15 restaurants, 7 themed retail and shopping venues, a cinema, and a large range of food and beverage kiosks.
The list of food and beverage locations include:
- BMW JOYCUBE
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Beijing, China
- CityWalk Red Oven Pizza Bakery
- CityWalk WUBEI CRAFT FOOD AND BEER
- Cutie Cones
- DONG LAI SHUN
- JUMBO Seafood Restaurant
- KPRO (Universal CityWalk Beijing)
- Neon Street Hawkers – Southeast Asian Food
- Peet’s Coffee
- Phoenix House Superior Shop
- QUANJUDE (Universal CityWalk Beijing Store)
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar
- Time Travel Grandma’s Home flagship store
- Universal CityWalk – The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen
The list of retail venues include:
- Adidas MBC Store
- Harmay flagship store
- KAKAO FRIENDS Beijing flagship store
- POP Mart Global Toy Factory Store
- Swarovski Crystal Studio
- The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium Candy Store
- Universal Studios Store