Several new dishes debuted this week at the Star Wars themed land in Walt Disney World, including a new dessert and a few plant-based offerings as well.
Guests traveling to Batuu may notice some additional offerings at both Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo and Ronto Roasters.
In Docking Bay 7, Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs’ has brought back a new shipment of delicious new dishes inspired by his time on Takodana.
- Batuuan Beef & Crispy Topato Stir Fry – Smoky braised beef glazed in tamarind sauce served with stir-fried vegetables, crispy herb yucca, pickled onions, and cilantro
- Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad – Marinated chicken, mixed greens, grapes, tomato, cucumber, shaved onion, and radish in a lemon-pomegranate vinaigrette with spiced yogurt drizzle
- Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip – Crispy chicken glazed in a spicy chipotle sauce served with white rice, relish of sweet corn, shishito peppers, jicama, plantains, and cilantro
- Peka Tuna Poke – Raw tuna tossed in a spicy Sriracha dressing served with green papaya salad, pickled mushrooms, fresh herbs, and crispy garlic
And for a sweet ending to your time on Batuu, try this yummy new dessert with a unique and delicious combination of flavors at Docking Bay 7!
- Outpost Puff – Chocolate pastry filled guajillo chocolate mousse and green milk sauce finished with Thai tea panna cotta, spiced pineapple, and confectionary debris
Nearby at Ronto Roasters, the pitmaster droid 8D-JB is happy to introduce some new plant-based snacks and foods (because that means he can take a break turning the podracing engine spit grilling ronto).
The spiced Andoan Fruit and Kyryll Pork Rinds are the perfect on-the-go snacks for anyone visiting Batuu.
- Kyryll Pork Rinds – Pork rinds seasoned in a savory blend of ancho chili, cheddar, smoke, and cinnamon.
- Zuchii Wrap – Grilled zucchini, smokey chickpea-onion slaw, creamy garlic-tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap – Plant-based egg, smoky chickpea-onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Andoan Fruit with Muja Sauce – Sticks of jicama, cucumber, pineapple, melon, and dragon fruit doused in a tamarind sauce and dusted with peppercorn ash (plant-based)
All of these new menu items are currently available in Walt Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.