Walt Disney World has delayed reopening for four hotels within the resort due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Many of the hotels within the resort have been opening in phases with select hotels ready to be reopened in a several months.
Disney previously released this schedule which shows the reopening phased between the end of July and October.
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – July 29.
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – August 12.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – August 12.
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – August 24.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – August 24.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa – September 21.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – October 1.
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – October 14.
Disney has delayed reopening for these four hotels:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – October 4th
- Disney’s Art of Animation – November 1st.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Closed until further notice.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – Closed until further notice.
Any guests who are affected by the delayed reopening are able to modify their existing reservations at no additional cost or cancel without any cancellation fees.