Walt Disney World Postpones Hotel Reopening Dates
Walt Disney World has delayed reopening for four hotels within the resort due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Many of the hotels within the resort have been opening in phases with select hotels ready to be reopened in a several months.
Disney previously released this schedule which shows the reopening phased between the end of July and October.
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – July 29.
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – August 12.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – August 12.
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – August 24.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – August 24.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa – September 21.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – October 1.
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – October 14.
Disney has delayed reopening for these four hotels:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – October 4th
- Disney’s Art of Animation – November 1st.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Closed until further notice.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – Closed until further notice.
Any guests who are affected by the delayed reopening are able to modify their existing reservations at no additional cost or cancel without any cancellation fees.
Subscribe for Email Updates
Get the latest updates for Disney, Universal and more straight into your inbox! No spam of course! 😊
TagsDisney's Beach Club Resort Disney's Boardwalk Inn Disney's Grand Floridian Resort Disney's Art of Animation Resort Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Disney's Yacht Club Resort Walt Disney World Hotels
Tom is a theme park fanatic hailing all the way across the pond in the United Kingdom.
After visiting and experiencing everything that the theme park's offer in the UK, he has concluded his favourite to be Alton Towers located in Staffordshire.