Walt Disney World has recently updated their website with new information for guests planning to visit the resort when the park reopens.
They have revealed a “Health Acknowledgement” checklist that all guests need to follow if they wish to enter the Orlando theme park.
This is the update that was published on the Walt Disney World website:
Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Florida.
Visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/travelers/ for information. By entering Walt Disney World Resort, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter Walt Disney World Resort.
If you need to reschedule your reservation, please call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) W-DISNEY or (407) 934-7639. If you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, please call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
By entering Walt Disney World Resort, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.