Starting this weekend, guests can enjoy live music at Busch Gardens as part of their Food & Wine Festival.
Busch Gardens has announced live music is back! Starting this weekend, March 6, you can catch a concert at their Festival Field Stage.
Live concerts will take place every Saturday in March and April, plus on Friday, April 2. The performances will be two limited-capacity performances each day.
The shows will take place at 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Here’s the full lineup:
- Saturday, March 6: Phillip Phillips
- Saturday, March 13: Parmalee
- Saturday, March 20: Dylan Scott
- Saturday, March 27: 38 Special
- Friday, April 2: Sugar Ray
- Saturday, April 3: Sister Hazel
- Saturday, April 10: LOCASH
- Saturday, April 17: Tito Nieves
- Saturday, April 24: Starship Feat. Mickey Thomas
Guests can purchase VIP seating packages, including physically distanced premium concert seating and a 5-item Sampler Lanyard. For more information on this, and tickets, visit Busch Gardens’ website.