Universal Orlando has released details for the remaining haunted houses, as well as the full list of scare zones, shows and more.
Halloween Horror Nights returns to Universal Studios Florida to celebrate 30 years of fear on select nights September 3 through October 31.
The event will offer up 10 total haunted houses, 5 scare zones, and 2 shows, all of which have now been announced for 2021.
The five remaining haunted houses that had yet to be announced were revealed today, including several that explore and expand upon the lore of prior Halloween Horror Nights experiences.
See the list of new haunted houses below, all of which are originals, new for 2021.
- Step into the notorious Halloween Horror Nights town of Carey and relive its most horrifying haunts over the past 30 years in “Welcome to SCarey: Horror in the Heartland”
- Follow in the footsteps of a legendary paranormal detective on a ghostly mission in “Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth”
- Become entangled in the sinister roots of Halloween in “The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin”
- Fall victim to a fiendish theatre troupe in “Puppet Theatre: Captive Audience”
- Uncover the darker side of a seemingly innocent ritual in “Revenge of the Tooth Fairy”
These 5 new original houses are added to the list of previously announced houses for 2021, Halloween Horror Nights Icons: Captured, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives, The Haunting of Hill House and Beetlejuice.
All five of the event’s scare zones were announced for 2021 today as well. Universal says that Hundreds of menacing “scareactors” will emerge to stalk guests’ every move as they:
- enter the monstrous universe of iconic horror stories from “Crypt TV”
- attempt to escape the frights of scare zones’ past in “30 Years, 30 Fears”
- resist succumbing to an alien cyber regime overtaking a future dystopia in “Seek and Destroy”
- flee the wrath of the Terra Queen and her rooted, evil plans in “Gorewood Forest”
- witness a box office “slash” in “Lights, Camera, Hacktion: Eddie’s Revenge”
There will be two shows at this year’s event:
- Marathon of Mayhem: Carnage Factory, a brand-new nighttime lagoon show that will transform the expansive Universal Studios lagoon into renowned visions of fright highlighting some of the top names in horror and Halloween Horror Nights history that are featured in this year’s event.
- Halloween Nightmare Fuel, a fiery new show featuring nocturnal creatures, aerialists of the night and frightful fire performers – all set to pulse-pounding rock, metal and electronica music.
The HHN Tribute Store will also be returning, opening later this month.
All event tickets are on sale now, and you can see our previous story for more details on single-night and multi-night tickets.