More terrifying mazes and the popular “Terror Tram” will be joining Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights lineup.
Halloween Horror Nights will also feature “The Ultimate Purge” and the frightening maze “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers,” along with ticket sales for R.I.P. Tour and multi-night visits.
The annual Fall event starts on September 9 and runs select nights through October 31.
Universal, in a press release, has revealed that new ticket options provide a “one-of-a-kind experience to this year’s most extreme and intensely immersive Halloween event as fans will be terrorized and entertained by new mazes, Terror Tram, scare zones, theme park attractions, and a hip hop show.”
“Terror Tram: The Ultimate Purge” will take guests on a journey into the world of The Purge and will require you to try to survive the night along the Universal backlot.
“The annual tradition of The Purge is a one-night event when all crime is legal; however, as the latest film The Forever Purge depicts, members of an underground movement believe that The Purge should be every day – and plan to overtake America through a relentless campaign of mayhem and massacre.”
“Guests will be stalked at every turn in the “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers” maze, based on the classic slasher from Trancas International Films.”
“With his haunting white mask and signature steel knife, the relentless Myers is ready to resume his killing spree and terrorize the people of Haddonfield as he hunts for his niece Jamie to finally seek his revenge.”
The full line-up at Universal Studios Hollywood this year includes:
- The Haunting of Hill House – based on Netflix’s critically acclaimed supernatural thriller.
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre – a chilling maze featuring a demented Leatherface and his unrelenting chainsaw.
- Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives – inspired by Universal Pictures’ cinematic monsters with an all-original story about one of the studio’s most infamous creatures.
- The Exorcist – a maze that will possess guests as they live the tormented aberrations experienced by Regan and her determined mother.
- The Curse of Pandora’s Box – an original concept maze inspired by the most fearsome creatures in Greek mythology.
- The Walking Dead – a full immersive journey inspired by AMC’s popular television series.
All-new scare zones designed to taunt, terrorize and torment guests as they navigate the darkness from one frightening maze to another will come to life throughout the theme park with these chilling experiences:
- Universal Monsters: Silver Scream Queenz – adjacent to the “Bride of Frankenstein Lives” maze, is the first all-female scare zone featuring The Bride of Frankenstein, Anck-Su-Namun The Mummy, Dracula’s Daughter and She-Wolf of London.
- Chainsaw Rangers is a diabolical gang of chainsaw wielding maniacs who strike upon those entering “Halloween Horror Nights.”
- New York Street becomes “Demon City” where bloodthirsty demonic-looking clubgoers prowl the night looking for their next victims.
More information regarding event details, ticket purchasing and more can be found on the Halloween Horror Nights website.